Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, New toys, New work!

Hey everyone! I have a good feeling about 2015, the past 6 months or so have been a huge transition from graduation, into a new city, adjusting to a new  schedule and way of life beyond school. Here are some exciting new things happening!

A generous gift from a neighbor, a craftman table saw. This is so great! I can finally build my own stretchers at home!


A new investment: The shapeoko 3, a cnc mill. 
Now just look at this beautiful machine, if cnc is your thing then this may be the tool for you! I preordered mine! 


New work!
I have some paintings in progress, sculptures are still in sketch and planning phases. Finally I have taken the step up to push the scale of my work. I think it is working out well. 50x70 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment