Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Delta Forever

I am pleased to announce that I will be participating in the traveling Delta Forever exhibition to be held in Sacramento, CA this upcoming month. I am honored to exhibit along with an esteemed selection of California artists including my beloved mentor Gregory Kondos and fellow painter Barbara Arnold.

This is an exhibition held in protest of a highly controversial bill that has the potential to damage a significant amount of agricultural land and wild life in the Sacramento Delta area. This includes my grandfather's property which is located at the planned spot for intake no. 3.

Here are a few links to articles about this topic.
Stop the Tunnels
Friends of the River 
Delta Water Tunnel Project Delayed




Here are a few images from my recent research trip to the delta, we flew over the 
Sacramento River and surroundings sloughs. 

My Grandfather's House, The Go Residence. (Location of intake 3)

Poplars

Steamboat Slough Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment