Sunday, February 1, 2015

Art Into Dusk: Alberta's January Last Thursday

This past Thursday was the monthly Alberta art walk and I was honored to be a part of it! If you have the chance to, I'd highly recommend a stroll down this artsy street. Especially between 6-9 of any Last Thursday of the month. While summer months are busy and packed, the winter and spring will be full of warm galleries, lovely people and (I'm sure) some wine.



I would first like to thank the lovely Julie Ruckman for hosting my show. If you need a new up-do or a trim definitely check out Zuzu Organic Salon and their gallery while you're at it!


At the Alberta Studios there was an amazing array of work. Here are a few artists I found particularly inspiring:

Just across the hall from me was Megan McGuinness. You can find her work at http://askthemoonart.com/ 



Also the work of Ariel Zimman as well as Cooper Jeppsen were fantastic:

"StuStuStudio presents Beyond Archipelago, a collection of ceramic works by ceramic artist Ariel Zimman of RELM STUDIOS, featuring collaborative pieces with Cooper Jeppesen."


Here are a few shots from my show in the Alberta Studios at the Zuzu organic salon and gallery! 
Photo credit goes to Julie Ruchman here. 








No comments:

Post a Comment