Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Update

Hey everyone!
I have been so busy! Just a little update on what's goin' on this summer:
Internship: I've been working at Hespe Gallery in SF near Union square. Please stop by if you're in the area. There is a great show up right now by Hiroshi Sato which will come down on June 30th, then up is Amberlee Rosolowich. She has some amazing paintings. I can't wait to see the rest of the show and meet the artist!
My duties consist of helping install work, store and package paintings, admin and social media. It has been a fun ride, I've been learning a lot and asking tons of questions.


Studio: I have been trying to convert my bedroom into a painting studio. Slow going, not much time for painting because of the 1-2 hour commute up to SF for the internship and all of the chores and errands on top of that!
Digital: I have joined a company called ZeroUI. I can't say much but I am doing art. If you want to hear more about the project please follow this link and join the mailing list: http://signup.zeroui.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment