Thursday, April 28, 2011

Humble Pie

You know some people in this world really need a slice of humble pie, especially if you're not the best- yet...
I know I am good at some things, but I am far from the best- maybe some day I will be the best but until then its time for me to watch, practice and learn.
I want to be a life long learner, it is something I will always enjoy. I love the feeling of change and accomplishment, I love seeing it in other people and that is why I love to teach.

Please take a look at Xavier Robles de Medina's blog, he is an amazing artist pursuing his double BFA in Painting and animation. He is one of those people that I admire greatly, the one who you know will be so great and makes you want to work harder! :)
http://theartofxavier.blogspot.com/

Back in California I had the most inspiring teacher, Michael Buffington, the original "drawaholic", the Master Jedi. I am but his young and humble padawan.
http://drawaholic.blogspot.com/
Here is what I have to thank him for...

3 mins
5 mins
10 mins


No comments:

Post a Comment